Happy Valentine’s Day, folks. I have no plans for today, so I wanted to share my outfit from last weekend’s lolita meetup at Mango Mango. Gathered Chiffon is a classic staple from Alice and the Pirates and I decided to wear it with the matching headdress since it hasn’t seen daylight for a few years. The black x iris colorway always stood out to me since purple is an uncommon color in lolita fashion. I find canotier headdresses look best with big hairstyles with my face shape, so I used 2 of Prisila’s VM-03 half wigs for twin tails. I just bought the second one while I was in Japan last month. We didn’t do too much at the meetup, so I went over to a friend’s house later and watched the Grammys.
- Dress: Alice and the Pirates Gathered Chiffon JSK
- Blouse: Mille Noirs Georgette and Lace Blouse
- Socks: Moi meme Moitie Cross Arch OTKs
- Shoes: Yosuke USA Cross Belt Storm Pump Shoes
- Accessories: Alice and the Pirates Gathered Chiffon Round Headdress, Na+H Frill Choker, Q-Pot Fork Pierced Earring, Q-Pot Plain Spoon Earring, Eyemirrror x under score Thorn Glasses, MeLikesTea Cotton Candy Organza Petticoat