Ever wondered how to order from ATELIER BOZ? Per my previous post, ATELIER BOZ announced they will close for good on October 30, 2021. The goodbye doesn’t start until September 1, but a lot of the remaining stock is being bought quickly, so you may want to get on this ASAP.
Because the webshop only supports Japanese addresses, you have to enter a workaround. This is really convoluted, but they have always been lacking in the technology department. Follow these steps to ensure you get the last of their stock.
How to Order from ATELIER BOZ as an International Customer
- Add item(s) to cart.
- Proceed to checkout. It is a red button on top that says レジに進む.
- Checkout as guest. It is the grey button that says ゲスト購入.
- Enter your last and first name in the first name fields. English is fine.
- Enter your last and first name in katakana in the second name fields.
- Enter 135-0035 as the zip code.
- Select Tokyo (東京都) from the prefecture dropdown list.
- Enter your address in the address line. It does not have to be perfect in this form because you will write your address again later.
- Enter your phone number and e-mail address.
- Go to the next screen.
- Select “international shipping (EMS)” from the dropdown list.
- Select credit card payment.
- Write your full address in the inquiries box. Include your full name and full address including your country.
- Finish the checkout. You will be prompted to enter your credit card info. My American credit card worked.
- Receive the e-mail receipt. Now you wait!
This tutorial was adapted from a Weibo post. It seems a bit silly to not have a guide on the website. Happy shopping, goths.