The Bibliotheca theme of the month is food! Bibliotheca is a J-fashion blog circle by Bay Area Kei. It’s been quite awhile since I last participated in the monthly theme. I couldn’t pass up the food theme though since, y’know, I’m a foodie.
Grocery shopping is one of my favorite hobbies. As a second generation Asian American, I spent countless hours inside the grocery store as a child. As an adult, I find perusing the grocery store incredibly relaxing and exciting since there’s always new products to discover. The grocery store is a haven for feeding myself, burning time, or even just hanging out.
Stan H Mart
One of my favorite grocery stores is H Mart! H Mart always has my back with its fresh produce, delicious meats, large variety of snacks, so I wanted to pay tribute to my love of food with a silly little glamour photoshoot. I chose my favorite aisles for the background. #1 is the produce aisle! Next in line are the instant noodle and beverages aisles. A lot of times I do end up wearing J-fashion to this location, so this concept does have some authenticity to it.
- Moi meme Moitie Lace Up Long Gilet
- Moi meme Moitie Striped Blouse with Jabot
- Alice and the Pirates Wide Pants
- YRU TANQ Boots
- Apatico Bandolier Harness
- h,NAOTO SEVEN 2-way feather brooch
- Alice and the Pirates chain (from Marion Chain Andrew’s Hat)
- Baby, the Stars Shine Bright Emblem B-Mark Ring
- Symphony of the Vampire Queen’s Nail Rings
This photo set was taken back in 2019 and I realized I never actually posted the whole set here, woops. I asked my buddy Aria to take these pics since we were already together for a food blogger event and H Mart was right next door. This day was also the 7 Leaves Cafe grand opening in Houston’s Chinatown.
Photographer: Circle Nine Photos
This post is not sponsored by H Mart, I swear (but I am open if they want to, yo).
Bibliotheca Food Theme
Check out the other Bibliotheca bloggers’ interpretations of this month’s food theme!
- Current Trends: Lemons! by Raine Dragon
- Bibliotheca November: Food ft. strawberries by Mukashi No Sewing
- Tea Time Recipes! by Luna By The Lake With Cake
About Eating with Stephano
Eating with Stephano is a food photographer in Houston, TX. With a large appetite and passion for good food, she aims to showcase Houston’s diverse and unique food scene to the world through her lens.